Monday, September 22, 2008

Boys' Clothes and a Cash Donation to the Sheepfold

Got 2 bags full of boys' clothes from Cathie (Thanks!) - pants, shirts, sweaters, just about everything. If you're interested in some of the clothes, call, email, or leave a comment and I'll dig in deeper to what I've got. If no one wants to trade, they'll go straight to the Sheepfold.

I also got $10 donated from someone at work today (Monday), too. Only problem - can't remember who handed it to me! So sorry! I specifically remember being told it was a donation for The Sheepfold, but I don't remember from whom! Horrible, horrible Mondays. If it was you, can you please email/call/leave a comment for me, so I can thank you properly?

Anyway, rumors of more things to come for trades and/or donations! Please let me know if you see something you want to swap for!

No comments: